Would you like to buy my photos?
Some people expressed interest in having some of my photography on their walls. It makes me very proud! Thank you for your interest!
Can I buy a print?
Yes! I have recently partnered with an online print-on-demand artwork site. It goes like this:
- Find a photo on my website.
- Click it (so that you visit a page which shows only this one photo).
- Look for the «Buy a print (on Redbubble)» button under it.
Most of the price goes towards the service Redbubble provides. I earn roughly ~15-33% of the price Redbubble charges you. Look up some reviews of Redbubble online, the ones I found were good!
I cannot find the “Buy a print” button
If you do not see such a button, then it means that I have not yet uploaded a hi-res* version of this particular photo to the Redbubble site. No worries, I can always do that. And once I do, you can later decide if you still want to buy it.
Just please let me know which photo you are interested in!
* – “hi-res” means “high resolution”. The photos which I upload to Redbubble have from 4 to ~16 times more pixels than the ones you can view on my site. That’s important for prints (especially the larger ones).
Can I print it myself?
Redbubble service (the one I chose to integrate with my website) ships to most countries worldwide. However, if you prefer to print it yourself, you have my permission to download and use the medium-resolution version of the photo from my website, free of charge (for personal use only). It might be of slightly worse quality than the professional high-resolution prints from Redbubble, but hopefully still pretty!
BTW, I would be honored if you’d take some time to send me a shot of my photo on your wall (regardless of whether you bought it on Redbubble or printed it yourself)!
If you’d like to discuss more options, contact me! For example, I might be able to:
- Crop a photo differently (to match your desired aspect ratio).
- Provide you with a high-resolution file.
- Design a phone case with my photo on it.
- Design other kinds of Redbubble products. They have a lot of options, (mugs, T-shirts, stickers, scarves!), but each type of such product requires some additional work on my side.
These services will likely cost more (than buying a ready product in my store), or it might take more time to see the results (depending on my availability), but I’m happy to discuss options with you.